Only the strong survive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic post-apocalyptic canine roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» The Abandoned Courthouse
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 am by Anir

» Anikira Reloaded [Active Wolf RPG]
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 4:01 am by Guest

» The Infected
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:27 pm by Shadow

» Site Store (WIP)
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:14 pm by Shadow

» Transferring RS
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:43 pm by Shadow

» Radioactive Shards
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 10:31 pm by Shadow

» Store Suggestions (Please Read & Vote)
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:16 pm by Shadow

» ACTIVITY CHECK - Done
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:30 pm by Shadow

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 11:59 pm by Shadow

Top posters
Shadow
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Voting_barThe Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bear
The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Voting_barThe Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
THE OVERLORD
Razor
Anir
Top posting users this month
No user
Top Canine Roleplays Top Dog RPGS

The Abandoned Courthouse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Razor

Razor

The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:34 am

After some time had passed, he stirred from his sleep once again, feeling satisfied. He never slept for a while like this, to recall the past without having to worry about the present. The husky missed his family dearly, and he wondered if there was more depth to Anir's past. He felt that there wasn't much point in talking about their backstories at the moment; their pasts were probably filled with missing memories. Which event lead to the next, that this.

He rose to his paws, eyelids drooped. "You want to rest? I can keep watch if you want." He wanted to repay his friend with something for helping him out, and having to stand with his mischief.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 3:26 am

He shook his head looked at the dog. "I don't sleep anymore, if I can help it. Go back to sleep." He mumbled and returned his gaze to the hallway in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:22 pm

He stared at his friend for a moment, before doing what he is told. He relaxed his muscles, his wounds stinging a bit. The dried blood stained his fur, carrying a distinct smell of blood. Right. If he'd gone out once more, the smell of blood might attract another creature to this area. And the husky wasn't stupid.

A moment later, he fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm

He heard the husky's breathing even out and deepen, so he sighed and got up, checking on the other dog in the second floor. His breathing had stopped and his eyes had become glass like and out of focus. He was no longer a problem, then. He headed down, checking to see if there were any new visitors. He checked every room he could, finding no new scents and no concerning figures or scenes. Having found nothing, he headed back up to the husky and laid down next to him, listening to him breathe as he looked around and smelled for danger.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:24 pm

He stirred slightly in his rest, muttering incoherent words. If one listened carefully, one could hear him mention his siblings, and something about running around. He snorted, and shifted in his sleep.

A vivid image formed before him. Cold snow beneath his paws, the chilly air sweeping his black pelt. The corners of his maw turned upward in a slight smile. Ears perked, and nose twitching, he smelled the distinct scent of his family. He leapt into action, running in that direction. In the distance, he could make out the black forms.  Cheerfully, he quickened his pace.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:51 pm

He watched him for a moment, wondering if he shoukd wake him up... No, he needed the sleep. He would wake him up if something bad started happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 4:27 pm

In his own little world, he moved closer to his family, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. Yes, they were here! They were here all this time. They were always standing beside him, when he hunted, when he sparred with strangers... These canines were the ones who kept them alive...who kept him moving forward. But, what happened to them? Where did they go?

He pushed those thoughts away, and focused on spending his time with them. A human, an actual human, stepped forward. His father, raised his head, and turned slightly at the man, grinning a bit. The man said some words he couldn't understand, but his father nodded anyways. The group started moving at once through the fields of snow, barking loudly.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 6:17 pm

He watched for signs of distress, but he found no sign and instead checked on the dog thay came to die. His chest had finally stopped rising, and his eyes were dull. His wish had come true. He bowed his head in respect and put one of his spare cloths on top of his face, covering his eyes and the look they gave whomever looked into them. When he finished his moment of silence, he left as quietly as possible, laying down and thinking of the dog and the look of relief in his eyes. He was so happy in his last moments of life, knowing he would be asleep soon.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 4:42 pm

It seemed like hours had passed in his own imagination. As he was playing out in the snow, a sudden lethargic feeling overcame him. He blinked. His muscles couldn't move. Confused, he collapsed on to the ground, and felt himself pulling away from this world. The husky wanted to stay here. But he couldn't. One shouldn't stay in the past for too long. What would happen to the present and the future? His eyes began to close as the darkness overwhelmed him.

Shifting, he opened his eyes. He could faintly smell Anir's scent in the room, though the husky couldn't quite see him. His vision was blurred a bit, but he was sure he was fine. He rose to his paws, and attempted to move forwards with a slight limp.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 pm

He heard movement from Razor's area and he stiffened, running to his place in the hall. He was trying to move, the idiot. He sighed and flattened his ears, growling at the injured husky.

"Just because you stopped bleending does not mean you can MOVE." He ground out, his eyes sharp as he stood in front of him. He couldn't believe this dog. He was trying to move not even an hour after the blood stopped. He obviously didn't know the blood stream and the fact that WOUNDS DID NOT HEAL WITHIN AN HOUR.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 2:17 pm

He flinched at the sudden change in volume. He turned around, eyes widened. "Whoa. Okay, I'm sorry." Boy, he was sure looking out for him. But, the husky didn't see anything bad at all. His wounds were slowly healing, and he was fine. However, he supposed he should listen to his friend's judgement.

Without another moment's waste, he limped back. The wound was stinging a bit again, though he wasn't sure if the wound opened up again. No matter, he would just fall back to sleep and get healed. Right? He slipped back into his sleeping position, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:52 am

He huffed and walked over to him, checking the wound. Thankfully, it hadn't opened again, and so he could sleep.

"Alright," He muttered. "You can sleep, your wounds haven't opened up again, so you may rest." He laid down next to him and watched the husky with sharp eyes.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 5:07 pm

He relaxed, allowing his muscles to be at ease once again. He was lucky, he guessed, that the wound didn't open up again. Otherwise, he was get caught up in a mess again. He had a sense of security, supplied by his friend. The husky felt himself slipping away from reality. And before he knew it, the world around him became black.

The familiar scenery formed before him. The cold atmosphere former around him, and he shivered a bit. He licked his maw, and moved forwards, seeking for some adventure.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:23 pm

He grumbled about stupid huskies and settled down nearby, watching everything around him. He occasionally looked farther into smells or sounds, but mostly stuck to what he could see.
Sometimes, he would smell a rodent and think of catching them to lower the chance of rot, but he would decide against it after a minute of quiet thinking.
Back to top Go down
Razor

Razor

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:24 pm

In his thoughts, everything seemed to be so real. The cold atmosphere was the same way he remembered it to be. But of course, he didn't realize he was dreaming. Smiling, he darted through the tundra-like fields. Glancing aside, he spotted some pine trees further ahead. He cocked his head, wondering if it was wise to travel to that area. He eventually decided against it. He needed to get back to his master's house.

In reality, he shifted around, muttering something about pines and such.
Back to top Go down
Anir

Anir

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 am

He glanced at Razor for a second before resuming his duty as the helpful guard dog that kept the wounded husky from dying from a rotten dog or a fighter. There wasn't much to look out for however, as no one seemed to have come here but the dead bull in the other room. Every scent he found was old and dusty, as it no one had been here in years. He supposed it was a good idea to come here then, as no one felt it necessary to enter, or thought there wasn't anything left scavenging. He might even be able to stay here for two nights, maybe even five. Hopefully, he could stay here the full time, instead of leaving at night because of rotten dogs coming and trying to kill him AGAIN. He hummed a bit of his tune again and trailed off as he continued to think and watch and guard, as he was told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Courthouse   The Abandoned Courthouse - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Courthouse
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Only the strong survive :: Roleplay :: Downtown-
Jump to: